[Win98 Setup Bug]
This build achieves may new features:
- For the Windows platforms there is an ISAPI version of the interpreter that delivers extreme
speed. This version keeps the compiled intermediate code in memory and bypasses not only the
reading, lexical, syntax analysys and building, but also the cache file loading. It just runs.
- Extensions can now implement external commands, not only external functions. The external commands
are more complex to program, but are more flexible and can do more things.
- You can compile a version of ScriptBasic that unimplements some built-in commands. The new version
remains compatible with the actual build, but does not contain the code for the functions you have
excluded. This is needed for some implementations where ScriptBasic runs code loaded over the net.
- You can import files instead of include. import is the same as include but does not
load any file already included or imported.
- Third party developers can write preprocessors for ScriptBasic. There is an experimental interface
to preprocessors after the code has been loaded, before lexical analysis.