3. Handling the registry
These functions handle the registry.
The argument that specifies a registry element should start with the
name of the top level registry hives. These are:
The registry names in the documentation usually refer to the ScriptBasic configuration file location regis-try element. This is only an example, but you should not alter is from a program without good reason. Generally saying: be reasonable and think twice before altering the registry from a program.
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT or HKCR
- HKEY_CURRENT_CONFIG or HKCC
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER or HKCU
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE or HKLM
- HKEY_USERS or HKU
- HKEY_PERFORMANCE_DATA or HKPD